GREETINGS TO OUR CLIFF CLUB OWNERS & EXCHANGE GUESTS
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your vacation. We have compiled some general information that we feel will be useful throughout your stay.
The Cliff Spa
Or call 801-933-2225 in advance to reserve your timeslot or treatment.
Located: 9th floor (East Wing) ext. 5900
· The spa is for guest 16 and older.
· Spa access is limited to the total number of guest occupancy of your unit.
· You must have your white guest card issued at check in to access the Spa. Please remember to sign your cards. Please see the Front Desk if you need additional guest cards.
· Yoga classes are now $10 per person and include spa access.
· A time slot reservation is not required if you have a treatment, or yoga class booked as these services include spa access.
· For hours, pricing, cancellations & policies, visit Snowbird website.
Our Guest Services Desk is located across from registration on Level “L”. They can be reached at ext. 5010 or outside line 801-933-2159. Our concierge have a wealth of information about Snowbird activities and dinning options, as well as the Salt Lake area.
Stop by and use the business center computers, or see what board games, DVD and books are available to borrow.
Valet & Shipping Packages
Please be aware that:
· Valet Parking is $20 per day per car.
· Any packages received are charged a $9 handling fee.
Hot tubs will be serviced on a regular basis. This requires access to the kitchen unit during your stay. Hot tubs are typically checked on your cleaning day, so please plan to provide us access to the room at that time.
Is something not right in the room? Please report any problems to the Cliff Club or Front Desk so we can have it resolved quickly.
If you would like to report a problem after you leave, please visit our Departure Feedback to write a comment.
· Week reservations are cleaned as follows:
Friday arrivals are cleaned on Monday.
Saturday arrivals are cleaned on Tuesday.
· Reservation of 5 nights or more will receive a cleaning on the 3rd day of the stay.
· RCI Points guests staying less that 7 nights will be charged a $40 cleaning fee due to the split week.
· Guests staying 4 nights or less do not receive a mid-week cleaning.
· Although cleaning days cannot be changed, we would be happy to deliver additional sheets, towels or toiletries upon request any day of your stay.
· Need something you don’t see in the room? We have extra kitchen items such as blenders and crock pots. Cribs and highchairs are also available at no cost. However, rollaway beds are $25 per night and are only allowed in the bedrooms.
· Please call Housekeeping at ext. 5037 to request items (office hours 8 am – 4 pm). After hours please contact the Front Desk at ext. 5000.
All points of sale have gone cashless including Snowbird restaurants, retail stores, lodging properties, the spa, activities, parking & valet. Snowbird is accepting credit, debit and mobile pay. Reverse ATMs are available at no charge and are located at Snowbird Center on Level 1 next to Wings and on Level 2 in the Snowbird Center lounge along with The Cliff Lodge lobby. Prepaid debit cards from the Reverse ATMs are accepted anywhere, not just Snowbird.
How to Contact Us
The Cliff Club office is available Tuesday-Friday 9am to 5pm.
Please contact us by phone at:
Ext. 5683 or (801) 933-2234
Or send an email to email@example.com
In-person meetings are by appointment only.
The Cliff Lodge Front Desk is available 24 hours at Ext. 5000 for assistance.
- BELL DESK 5034
- THE AERIE 5520
- FRONT DESK 5000
- THE ATRIUM 5700
- CONCIERGE 5010
- TRAM CAR PIZZA 4076
- HOUSEKEEPING 5037
- STEAK PIT 4060
- CLIFF CLUB 5683
- FORKLIFT 4100
- MAINTENANCE 5000
- SEVENTY ONE 5160
- PUBLIC SAFETY 5137
- THE CLIFF SPA 5900
- OPERATOR 0
- GENERAL GRITTS 4035
- WAKE-UP CALL 0
- CLIFF SUNDRIES 5600
- BAKED & BREWED 4066
ROOM TO ROOM:
· Cliff Lodge 5 +ROOM NUMBER
· Iron Blosam 1 +ROOM NUMBER
· The Lodge 3 +ROOM NUMBER
· The Inn 2 +ROOM NUMBER
- Only Kitchen units have DVD players.
- To use the DVD player use the TV remote to switch to aux Then use the DVD player remote to control your viewing.
- Recycling is available in the laundry room at the end of each hall for both aluminum and paper.
- The switch for the garbage disposal is the silver button to the right of the kitchen faucet.
- Please be aware that Maintenance will require access to the room to service the hot tub during your stay.
- If you need additional kitchen utensils and supplies, Housekeeping has items that can be loaned out on a first come first served basis as items are limited. Please call Housekeeping at ext. 5037.
- Please be courteous of your neighbors and avoid loud noise in the room, halls and balcony areas. Avoid splashing in the hot tub as water may fall on guest below.
- Accidents happen, please report any broken items so they can be replaced.
- We are a non-smoking property. This includes balcony and pool areas. Smoking is permitted 25 feet from the building.
- We don’t like to do it, but additional fees may be applied if cleaning is excessive or repairs are required due to guest negligence.
- The 3rd floor pool and game room on level L2 are open from 8am to 10pm. Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Game equipment is available at the Concierge desk.
- There is NO Lifeguard on duty at the pool.
- The Spa facility is an adult facility located on level 9. Guests must be 16 and older and ID is required. The use is complimentary up to the maximum occupancy of the room type. Any additional guest will pay a daily use fee.
- Laundry and recycling facilities are located at the end of the hall next to the #02 rooms. The washers and dryers are free. Laundry soap can be purchased in the Cliff Sundries shop.
Cliff Club checkout time is 10:00 am.
Late checkout is typically not an option. The Bell Desk provides storage for guests who intend to remain at the resort after 10 am.
Please be aware that Housekeeping may knock on your door prior to 10 am. For your convenience a “Do Not Disturb” card is located on the inside of your entry door.
It’s very helpful on checkout if you can:
· Load dirty dishes & turn the dishwasher on.
· Place all linen and towels in a central area.
· Consolidate all garbage into one location.
· Report items that need repair to the Front Desk.
· Double check all areas for personal items.
Altitude Tips & Tricks
Dry Air: Because of the extremely dry air at this altitude, many of our guests will have trouble sleeping and or breathing. Each room has a humidifier that can add moisture to the air in your room. We recommended that you drink two to three times more water for drastic changes in altitude.
Altitude Sickness: Snowbird’s base elevation is 8,100`above sea level. Your breathing may be faster and deeper, especially when you exercise.
Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS): Symptoms can include feeling tired, headaches or nausea. These symptoms typically go away within two days. If you develop a cough, feel increased shortness of breath or if you feel there is fluid in your lungs, please contact medical assistance immediately. To minimize the effects of the altitude; reduce your intake of caffeine, alcohol and salty foods.
Attention Snowbird Guests
Many species of wildlife call Snowbird home. For your safety and for the well-being of these animals, please follow these simple guidelines during your stay.
Please Do Not Feed the Animals
In addition to the risk of bites to your hands or feet, feeding wildlife creates a dependency on humans that interferes with their instinctive hunting and gathering skills. In some situations, it contributes to increased aggressiveness. Ultimately, it endangers the survival of the animal.
Please Keep Your Distance & Report Dangerous Situations
While they may seem docile, forest animals are at heart wild and unpredictable. Moose in particular will charge if they feel threatened. Please keep your distance and simply enjoy the view. If you see animals near unsupervised children, or witness animals acting aggressively, please report it immediately to Snowbird Public Safety at 801-933-2137 or ext. 5137.